but they are essential
eyeglasses aren't natural...heat pumps aren't natural
those are ok
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
but they are essential
You don't have to win it, just don't lose it.
being gay and getting married are considered essential to all gay people
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
I dont feel they're essential.
If given the choice between those two items, I'd pick the eyeglasses. I can certainly do without a heatpump (grew up without A/C and the house was warmed with a buck stove).
Truly essential items to me include:
Water
Food
Housing (heck - dont even need indoor plumbing)
Clothing
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Before you go off Craes no one said there wasn't exceptions.
I know some things hit home. I've had things said here hit home with.
But as i said. Your the exception. Something to take pride in.
And as always try to add, there is always exceptions, just like the infertile couple, who adopts and raises fine children, who may of been abandoned for life.
Biggest thing i am point out with the giving birth and children, if it natural to be gay, then reproduction should be a natural process, as a part of that life style
It isn't so how is it anything within the lifestyles normally found.
Now i know some will point to asexual reproduction to keep the argument going. But honestly. If it's a natural and being gay is a natural process. I think it would work both ways.
I am called liberal yet read your on signature. What does it say about liberalism?
And believe me i am not liberal.
My question would be. If you hate this or think this then how could you love Jesus and not follow the Bible?
You keep pointing out things i say. Yet examine your signature. Maybe it's you just like to try to argue with me. Well that ain't happening either. But honestly. You seem to take up for any objectionable view? Or try to take sides without taking sides?
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
"When I think Liberal I think gay, atheist, communist, Terrorist lovers, jesus haters." H. Husker
[/ QUOTE ]
ok...that's 3 people who now need to learn critical reading skills...im tired of explaining...you can look up prior posts and youre bound to find it
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
No son cause im not arguing with you. For some reason you seem to get off on it. I post my point of view. If you have a problem with it. Well you have a right to say something. But to always find one person's point and always point to it. Makes me wonder if it's not become a personal problem. We've had this before and no im not gonna argue with you. I will give my view if you disagree that is fine. But when you always point out my mistakes. And we all know your faultless on here. It seems to be a personal problem. So honestly i wish you would get over it.
I agree with you 100%.
*shields ready - battle commencing*
Officially retired
what does the quote H. Husker said about gcdevil, Moonlight, myself, etc. have to do with this conversation?
the sooner we realize that in this area being close minded is the thing to be the better off we'll ALL be b/c for some reason being open to other ideas is a sin around here and should be punishable by law. You're better off just letting people continue to be ignorant than to try to reason with people who only see things one way and refuse to try to see the other side...
Bookmarks